The Quality/Safety/Environment – Company Social Responsibility is at the very core of the decisions and processes that lead the activity and the company development. A group like Arriva, which everyday offers an essential service to millions of people around Europe, must develop his activities considering not only the quality of the service offered and the attention for the customers, but also the social and environmental impact his activities are generating and the effects of such activities on local communities.
For Arriva, this means to limit as much as possible the impact of the activities on the environment, to grant a safe workplace for the employees, to offer quality ad safe vehicles to passengers and act as an active player in the territories in which operates.
Arriva Italia has a policy which includes:
- Excellent Service – offer high quality transport services
- Strategic Partnerships – cooperate with public entities to implement innovative and sustainable solutions
- Continuous Improvement – apply the SGI Quality/Safety/Environment norms in order to reach a continuous improvement
- Guiding the Future – have a lead role in the future innovations
- Grow Together – give values to our employees