Join our team!
A leading operator in public transport
We are about 40,000 colleagues in 13 European countries, including 3,500 in Italy in the provinces of Aosta, Turin, Bergamo, Brescia, Cremona and Rome, as well as in Como, Venice, Udine and Trieste.
Joining the Arriva Italia team requires passion, curiosity and a desire to get involved. Do you want to be part of our team?
Become a bus driver!
We welcome colleagues from afar to our dedicated accommodations
Our guest quarters are available to those who move to our Aosta, Bergamo and Brescia locations from other regions or localities.Apply now!
Need the license?
Join our Academies to obtain it!
Arriva Academy is the innovative project to train the next generation of bus drivers.
Thanks to the support of our Partners, we have built funded pathways for obtaining a driver’s license.
Find out all the information about Arriva Academy, and stay updated on upcoming editions in your city!
Why choose Arriva
We believe in training as an engine for growth
Every year we organize national and international training courses involving employees from all functions.
We build pathways to professional growth for all
Through the internal Job Posting program, colleagues have the opportunity to take advantage of new growth opportunities consistent with their skills and aspirations.
Our Welfare is constantly evolving:
- Meal vouchers
- 24/7 telephone medical assistance for the whole family
- Psychological listening desk… and much more is waiting for you in Arriva!
We are looking to the future
A path for a sustainable growth
We take care
of the territories in which we operate
We look to the future
with an international outlook
We aim to create a world where sustainable mobility is the first choice
Our values are driving our actions
- Putting safety first
- Aiming to improve in everything we do
- By embracing diversity and treating people with respect
- Working to the highest standards and trusting one another
- By investing in the well-being and growth of our people to create an increasingly sustainable workplace
- By providing our clients, colleagues, and stakeholders with everything that is important to them
- By recognizing and valuing work well done
- By confronting obstacles and finding innovative solutions
- By actively listening and learning from our mistakes
- By innovating and looking to the future, for a better and more sustainable Arriva